Friday, April 6, 2007

welcome ever-ee-bod-ee!

The office is so quiet. Half the team is here today. I turned on some music to help me from falling asleep while working. One time I caught myself from crashing my head into the keyboard. It would have made a funny pattern had I fallen asleep that way. The 'S' key would be jabbing my ear.

I guess that shouldn't really surprise me since I did fall asleep on the toilet at work once. I only woke up because my head crashed into the stall door. I woke up with a 'bang.' A painful not funny at the time 'bang.'

But then again it is in my nature cause I'm Korean and legend has it we came from bears. And bears like to sleep. I do that very well. I curl up on my multiple fleece blankets and fall asleep watching the many programs recorded on --- (the best invention on earth since peanut butter) --- Tivo.

I'm going to be in NYC next thurs to sunday.Checking out my company's digs there on Broadway to see if first I like it, then if they pay me enough to go.

Before and after that, two interviews lined up. Running out of excuses to go to actual interviews. I mean how many Dr. appointments/sicknesses/etc... can one person have in a month?

No comments: