Monday, April 9, 2007

I heart-attack Indian food

I'm having a mild heart-attack as I type these words. Giselle (my co-worker) took me out to lunch. She decided on Tabla, a little Indian restaurant near work. Too much naan and butter chicken later, I am sitting at my desk, my head is feeling dizzy and I feel sweaty. My metabolism is functioning again.

Why does (americanized) Indian food feel so heavy in your stomach? I love love eating it, but I always don't feel quite right afterwards. It's like a tasty death. I mean if I had to choose a last meal on earth it would consist of Indian food and three different types of cheesecake. Oh and my roommate's Icebox cake. Take that death!

Anyways, I think I will rest my head for the rest of the afternoon.

Hmm. Just got my itinerary for New York. Bastards. I get into NY at 9:35PM on Thursday and leave NY at 6:15PM on Saturday.

How can you tell if you like a place if you are there for barely two days? What the hell can I do in a day? Actually half a day?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I feel your pain kimchi ninja!