Monday, April 9, 2007

Herman the Cist


me: omg i am laughing so hard
but its true
Sent at 1:50 PM on Monday
Giselle: wait what's true...
i forget what we were talking about
me: hahahhaahahahaha

omg
Giselle: wuaaaaahahahah
me: the ovarian cyst
with hair and teeth and nails
Giselle: DAMMIT
see i blocked it out of my memory
soooo DISTURBING!!!
me: can you imagine?
Giselle: YUCK
me: what if it bit your ovaries
?
or scratched them
Giselle: what if i have one and don't even know
i'll name it herman
me: they would through your pap smear
HAAH
HERMAN?
you know this is going in the blog right?
muahaha
Giselle: Herman the cist
me: Cyst
Giselle: with tiny teeth and tiny hair
me: omg stop making me laugh

i feel ill
Giselle: you know what i mean DAMMIT
me: haha aok
this is going in the blog
Giselle: great i'm just incriminating myself more and more
me: i am setting up the thing now
Giselle: i'm going to shut up now
me: hehe you can't
Giselle: :
me: its in your nature to talk
Giselle: hey
?
i think i just threw up a little

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LIES...ALL LIES!!!!

Andrew Yap said...

I'd have to say, this story is pretty disgusting. I think you should get back to work!

On the other hand, how would we all be entertained if you didn't come up with characters like these?

Also, where are the stick figures?!