Monday, August 9, 2010

What I Get to Look Forward to Everyday

I know what you are thinking, what's with all the posts.
But I wanted to let you know what I get to look forward to everyday I go to work at Brisbane, CA.

Brisbane, CA - headquarters of Bebe, Inc.
I love Brisbane!
I feel safe with Brisbane Police because they watched me as I almost made an illegal u-turn but then made a wide left turn. Ha - got you!



There are delicious sandwiches at Julie's and lotto tickets. Those are key because they may make me a millionaire one day.


Get historic and lumpia at the 7 Mile House.



And don't forget bebe! That's what I look forward to most!

I couldn't just leave you with the office butt imagery in your head. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoy Brisbane, CA! :D

2 comments:

Andrew Yap said...

Amazing Brisbane! I wish I worked there!

The Bot said...

Lol. The illegal u-turn description cracked me up. Smooth move, Chang. Smooth. Move.