Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nightmare

Last night, my friends were over, eating dinner and talking. It was fun, we had a nice meal, nice conversations.

We heard a screech and a crash. Oh god. I was praying it wasn't my car.

My friends peered through the blinds.

Yep, it's my car.

I'll update with a picture later. The driver side is banged up.

It's like Jon's accident all over again, except WAYYYYY less dramatic. (I was trying to find that post to link it but I can't.)

Still trying to get a hold of someone at All State that can actually help me. Grrr.......

Anyways, the guy who hit my car gave me his info and my weekend/week will be taking care of this mess.

Blah. But even worse was today when I took Toto to check out his lump on his head. He has a growth and I left him there to get it surgically removed. He'll be there overnight and the vet is going to clean his anal glands, ears, and eyes because he was infected in all those places in addition to having a painful lump on his head.

They will perform a biopsy to determine if this is gonna be okay or bad.................

I am worried for poor little Toto.

This weekend sucks.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Dear! Please keep us updated, either on this blog or by email on Toto--I'll be thinking of you both. And I'm SO SORRY to hear about your car--UGH. THAT SUCKS DUDE!

I guess you can at least be grateful that you weren't inside, but still, the hassle of it all. I hope July is a better month and that this week is better than this past weekend for you.

Jonathan said...

Haha here's the link to mine.

http://gintsang.com/journal/2005/journal062605070205.html

it was back before I changed the format of my webpage.

and here's links to my car pictures.
http://gintsang.com/gallery/godjoncars/index.html

sadness X2

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about this bad news!

You are soooo much more polite than Jon, starting your blog post with "Oh Dear!" compared to Jon's "OH S*T!"