Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Liquid Gold

So I got my statement for my credit card that was stolen, well the number was stolen.

Here is what they charged


4/17 Subway $21.55
4/17 Chevron $85.50
4/17 Chevron $101.24
4/17 Chevron $121.74
4/17 Petsmart $157.21

Gas? You stole my card to pay for gas?

UPDATE: Apparently, my cc # was stolen from Fulton's Fish Market. The investigator called me earlier this week and asked me where Fulton's Fish Market. I told him I purchased my meal at the one located in NY NY hotel. He said it was strange since it was showing up as a different zip code. He asked me for the description of the guy I purchased it from, I answered that he's caucasian, male, in his 20's with short brown hair.

I really hope they catch that guy. Son of a....

2 comments:

Hayley Lam said...

gas is expensive!! they must have some fancy suvs if they can fill over $100 a pop.... my very first cc was stolen in high school - a chevron card my parents gave me to fill gas. within two days they managed to charge up over $150 ... and this was over 10 years ago when a gallon was just over $1!!!!

so yes. they stole your card to get gas. :P

Jennifer said...

Interesting charges--shows that we are in an oil crisis and that they love their dog?

So sorry you have to be dealing with this hassle--and it reminds me to be more careful with my own credit cards!