Monday, July 11, 2011

The Last Six Weeks

Guys, it's been a tough last six weeks. From rocky roads of friendship to finding out we almost had to find an alternate ceremony for the wedding (with six weeks to go) to my poor dog having sciatica (on three different types of medication and reduced activity), last night I wanted to bury my head in a pillow and not move until the wedding.

Somehow, you keep going with everything that goes on because in reality it's not that bad. Honestly, I know it's not.

It's just hard when you can't catch a break in awhile but you have something really amazing to look forward to in the upcoming weeks. It just seems so far away still.

I am lucky, though, and I don't forget it. I met the man of my dreams and I get to marry him in a few weeks. How many people get to say that?

2 comments:

Shyam said...

keep yo' head up.

sounds like the wedding related crises resolved themselves though. that's good!

Monica said...

Shyam's comment reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgnkLILDM0o