Monday, March 14, 2011

Wikipedia - 50 Degrees of Separation to Fremont CA

Happy 2011! Yeah yeah. I know. It's March. Where have I been?

It's been a long time my three little friends that read my blog.

So one night I was watching What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? It's this old movie about two sisters that were big vaudeville acts. So Jane is the elder sister and was part of a vaudeville act called Baby Jane. At a young age, their parents die and they go live with their aunt. The aunt adores the younger sister Blanche and makes her a big vaudeville star. Anyways, they grow up to be old women living in the aunt's mansion in LA. And it's one of the freakiest movies......ever.

So this entry really isn't about the movie. So I went online and looked up the movie on Wikipedia. I watched this movie along time ago and I wanted to refresh my memory on what happened.

So I read the article on the movie.
Then I clicked on Joan Crawford. (crazy lady)
Click on Mommy Dearest
Go back to Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Click on Bette Davis (crazy lady)
Click click click
Claudette Colbert (needs to be photographed from the right)
click click click
Clark Gable (humanitarian)
click click click
Laurence Olivier (gay?)
Vivien Leigh (what up crazy lady!)
click click click
Charlie Chaplin (loves young, young girls)
click
Fremont, CA (where Charlie Chaplin filmed some of his films)

And that's how I spent a night folks. Aziz is so right. Don't judge.

1 comment:

Bushra said...

It all circles back to Fremont!

No worries Miss Soerha, we are all plagued with this phenomena of clicking all over Wikipedia.

Please see the problem of Wikipedia here: http://xkcd.com/214/