Monday, February 18, 2008

Toots


My little furball kept me company on Sunday, and it was nice to have him sitting next to me while I was on the comp just writing some emails. I took I think 50 pictures of him on my phone while he was curled up on the bed.

The best thing about going home, besides seeing the family, is seeing his head peer over the frame, keeping him in the kitchen. His tail wags furiously back and forth where he hops up and down until you come in the kitchen and he runs around because he is so excited to see you. I wish all people were that happy to see you....everyday, haha. He is my one true love.

Anyways, tootles for now.

4 comments:

Andrew Yap said...

Toto is looking very smart wrapped up in the blanket.

Andrew Yap said...

Toto looks very smart wrapped up in the blanket.

Viv said...

When Monica gets her Wii, I will visit Fremont and get my Wii on and then get my Toto on.

Andrew Yap said...

Where are you guys tonight?