Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Framboise Lambic




me: http://www.bevmo.com/homefind-Bevmo.asp?city=&zipcode=Brisbane&distance=10&find=Find+Stores\
i found it.
Sent at 3:49 PM on Tuesday
Andrew: what do you need from bevmo?
me: no i meant i found framboise!
http://www.bevmo.com/homefind-Bevmo.asp?city=&zipcode=Brisbane&distance=10&find=Find+Stores
whoops
http://www.bevmo.com/productinfo.asp?sku=00000000696&Dn=166+168&Nr=Store%3A99&Ntt=framboise+lambic&N=168+0&Nty=1&D=framboise+lambic&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=All
Sent at 3:51 PM on Tuesday
Andrew: one bottle is 5.49?
me: yeah it's kind of expensive huh?
how much did we pay at the trappist.
Andrew: I doin't remember. but it could have been close to that
if taht's the case, we should just go to the trappist.
me: why
Andrew: at least you feel like you're helping someone out
me: but i can stock up on the thing
and drink in my fuzzy robe.
Andrew: ok. we'll get you some
Sent at 4:00 PM on Tuesday

5 comments:

Bushra said...

"me: but i can stock up on the thing
and drink in my fuzzy robe."

I have the funniest image of you in my head now :)

s-fizzle said...

Haha, I was gonna draw a stick figure picture of me in a fuzzy robe drinking framboise lambic with a straw. =)

Jonathan said...

FUZ-ZY ROBE!
FUZ-ZY ROBE!
FUZ-ZY ROBE!

Hayley Lam said...

heyyyyy - I think I tried that last Friday!!!!!!!! It's yummy and not too sweet! They have other flavors too, but I haven't tried them. I got it at this beer place in SF where they have all kinds of weird beer... except it's more expensive there, I think it was around $7.

jill said...

it's also at luka's. on tap. yum!